We are so excited to announce the first annual Foundations for Hope 5K on October 29th!
Clean water provides protection from preventable disease and empowers the witness of the local church. Through this event we can bring clean water to underserved communities, share the love of God, and impact generations, all while having fun and getting a little exercise. Click below for more information on how you can join us! Whether race-participant or volunteer, we want you to be a part of our mission to advance the Gospel through clean water.
Agape Fellowship Center – Kenya
In partnership with F4H, Agape Fellowship Center has broken ground on a new church plant in Kakamega, Kenya! We are excited to see this church officially launch in October. New churches like this are possible through your generosity and the grace and provision of the Lord. Please pray for the construction of this new church, the church leaders who will be appointed, and the community they are called to serve.
- Pray for a smooth pilot program launch of the AFC pastor database, a new tool that will be used to track church attendance, outreach, and more.
- Pray for rest, both physical and spiritual, for Bishop Evans and his team.
The Vine School
We are eagerly anticipating the beginning of the new school year at The Vine! The Haitian Ministry of National Education has postponed the reopening of schools due to economic issues in the country. As we await the reopening date, pray for wisdom and God’s perfect timing.
The Vine is continuing to grow, with more students this year than ever before. We can’t wait to see the students’ smiling faces and to hear about all the exciting things planned for the new school year!
- Pray for rest and preparation for the teachers and staff of the Vine School as they wait for the new year to begin.
- Please continue to pray for the funding needs of the nutrition program.
The Christian Resource Center – Ngora, Uganda
Rev. Martin Odi has stayed busy equipping disciples, both in other countries and his home of Ngora, Uganda, where he and his wife Helen recently held a revival meeting at their church. Rev. Odi has also returned to the Karamoja region of Uganda where he continues to serve the people there who are enduring famine.
- Pray for guidance on the programmatic aspects of the Christian Resource Center (scheduling, teachers, etc.)
- Pray for the people of the Karamoja region in Uganda, our partners serving there, and those burdened to help. This area is currently experiencing severe famine resulting in widespread sickness and death. We are praying for relief and provision and that the Lord’s love would be made known in this place.
The F4H Team