AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY LEADING TO A MATTER OF OBEDIENCE
Like many nonprofits, Foundations for Hope was formed in response to an observed need. After many years of work-related travel across hundreds of nations around the world, the founders of F4H felt called to develop a meaningful and impactful way to give back. While their experience in industrial distribution and international project management has enabled them to work expeditioulsy and efficiently on foreign soil, their success can only be attributed to the providence of God. They continue to judiciously vet opportunities in order to steward the resources entrusted to them with widsom. They are grateful for each and every donor who has partnered with them and continue to seek the prayer support of those connected to the organization.
OUR MISSION, VISION, & STRATEGIES
Foundations for Hope exists to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our vision is to make an enduring investment in specific communities across the world by properly assessing maximum-impact needs, dispersing sufficient resources to complete each project, and equipping local leaders to fully utilize those resources. Our Core Values include the following:
Equipping Christian Leaders
Empower the Local Church
Provide Critical Resources
Invest in Individuals
PROJECT BASED GIVING WITH COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY AND 100% OF DONATIONS GOING DIRECTLY TO INVEST IN INDIVIDUALS
Every donation is an act of generosity and an act of trust. We knew from the beginning that we wanted to make trust as easy as possible by allowing donors to choose where their gifts are going. We’re grateful for the support of our board and a select few others who have made the commitment to support our administrative expenses. Due to their, generosity we are able to direct 100% of your gifts to the projects you support.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
FOUNDATIONS FOR HOPE IS A FAITH-BASED NONPROFIT COMMITTED TO THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE GOSPEL AND THE EMPOWERMENT OF THE LOCAL CHURCH IN DEVELOPING NATIONS.
We believe in:
- The divine inspiration of the Bible, the Word of God.
- The Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The supremacy of God, who created all things seen and unseen through Christ our Lord.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, only begotten Son of God, firstborn over all creation, fully God and fully man, head of the church, author and finisher of our faith; His death for our sins; and His resurrection and eventual return.
- The power of the Holy Spirit, whose fruit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.